Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008







Well halloween was a new experience this year.  It is the first time in 8yrs that we were actually home for halloween.  We usually spend it at justin's parents or when my parents were here we would go to their house,  It was fun the girls went around the neighborhood with my mom and I and Bailley kept asking to go to a scary house. Adison had fun for the first little bit and then got honery and tired.  Bailley took it all in she didnt want to stop,  She would go to the doors and knock and made sure she said TRICK R TREAT, and then when she would leave she would tell them to have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN  it was so cute.  Justin stayed back for a little while and handed out candy to the neighbor kids (Boy do we get a lot of kids we actually ran out of candy.) after a while we came back to get him to go to a few houses with us.  All in all it was a fun halloween and the girls were way excited that their grandma in Grandjunction made it out in time to go with them. (Dad wish you could have made it sooner)  However we did misSoupand bread bowls with grandma becky and grandpa.  

5 comments:

Taryn said...

Cute costumes! I am so glad this year was on the warmer side and we didn't ahve to put heavy coats on the kids.

The Wood Family said...

Very Cute! We sure missed you this year next year we will have to do our halloween tradition.

The Wood Family said...

I love your new pictures they turned out way cute! You have beautiful girls.

Taryn said...

Hey again- it's me. I'm supposed to let you know that I tagged you!

Heather Walker said...

Your girls look so adorable. I love their costumes. I love blogs so I can see everyone's costumes.