Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"4" how fast the years go


Adison turned 4 on Monday.  I cant beleive my baby is 4 years old it seems like just yesterday she was born.  We celebrated her birthday on Saturday so that my parents could be their.  She wanted a little Einstein party.  Well there is no store that I could find that carry little einstein party stuff.  And then she wanted a Eistein rocket cake.  So here is the picture of our attempt at a Einstein rocket cake.  I thought that Justin did a really good job with the rocket.  He used Adi's toy rocket as a pattern and carved 2 round cakes into what you see.  I was really impressed.  He also made everything on the rocket edible such as the jets are twinkies , the fins are graham crackers the head lights are big marshmallows and he had wheels that he spent a lot of time on but the ho ho's didn't hold up on top of the soft cake the rocket was placed on.  all in all I think we didn't do to bad for our first cake.  Adison was happy and that is all that mattered.    
So Saturday we just had family over for cake and ice cream and she opened gifts.  Thank you to everyone that came.  We told her that she could open her gifts from us on her real birthday which was monday and she said " I already had my birthday I am 4 now"  So instead of confusing her we let her open the gifts from us.  
On Monday she went to school and took her favorite Treat (popcorn)  and then went to dance.  We did take her out to dinner that night to the Myan resteraunt.  She enjoyed watching the diving show.    Happy birthday Adison!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Heather Walker said...

That cake is amazing. Good job! Happy Birthday Adi!