Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October in a flash!

Well this month has been a fun month.
We had a week vacation to lake powell. We had a lot of fun but was sad at the end because it meant summer was over and time to retire the boat till next season!



We went to the scarecrow festival with Emily and Kayden.

We then went to cornbelly's for Adison's Fieldtrip Bailley was off track and was able to come with us. We went on a hay ride, picked some little pumpkins out to the pumpkin patch and sat the the GIANT ROCKING CHAIR!!!


Then here came the snow!!!! The kids loved playing in the first snow fall of the year. They made a snowman without help from Justin or I. I think they did a really good job!!! They were pretty proud of it.


Stay tuned for Halloween pics!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I can't believe that october is already over! It just flew by!!Looks like you guys had a wonderful month!

Martin Memories said...

At least you get to take the boat out...I miss Powell and all the fun we have had there. Remember the shadow puppets on the canyon wall?