January/ February:
We were able to take a trip to Hawaii with the girls and both sets of grandparents, It was 10 days of paradise. The Girls lovedit.
We first visited Honolulu, wesaw the dole plantation,PolynesianCulturalCenter, andJustin, Adison and my parents went to Pearl Harbor whileBailley and I went with Justin's Parents to The swapmeet to shop. (Bailley's Favorite thing to do)
We then flew to Maui!!!!
Oh How we loved Maui! While in Maui we played on the beach and swam alot!!!! Drove the horrible road to Hana, Saw the Volcano, took a snorkel trip, Shopped a littlein Lahaina, and Justin and Bailley Surfed. Surfing wasBailley's Favorite thing to do. Adison was going to but got nervous, maybe next time. ( Their will definantly be a next time)We had the most amazing condo with an awesomeocean view where we could see the Whales right from theLanai!!!! Here are just a few pics of our awesome time in HAWAII!!!!
March
Adison Turned 5 this month. She hadnt had enough of Hawaii so she wanted a Luau party. We made the kids hula skirts and played some fun games. Wow she is goingto be in Kindergarten this year cant believe it.
April
Justin and I took aroad trip just the two of us to Arizona to see nascar. We met up with my parents and aunt and uncle. It was a quick trip, alot of driving but alot of fun. Wish we could have these kind of weekends all the time.
May
Bailley Turned 7 this month and had a Pajama Party with 11 of her friends. Instead of having a sleep over wehad a lateover and the girls played some games outside, Made a build a bear and then watched a movie. It was a really fun party. Cant believe she is already hat old.
Bailley also did a Dance Solo so we wentto Vegas for acompetition. It was the kids first time in Vegas. They thought it was cool. Bailley did good at her competition. This was the last one she did 4 in all and took 1st twice and then 2nd and 4th. All in all I think she did Awesome and was the best one out their.
Adison had her last day of preschool for good. It was sad but she is excited that she will be going to thebig kid school.
We were able to take a trip to powell for memorialweekend. We had a great time with friends.
(Bailley Caught this fish all by her self on her very own pole)
June
Well School got out for June The girls each spent a week at my moms on their own, which gave me some one on one time with both of them. I have to say I wish those weeks would have gone a little better than they did. The first week Bailley went and so Adi was home with me. I got the flu then she got theflu. But we were still able to squeeze in a movie and shopping.
The second week Adi was gone so I had my time with Bailley. I have to say Bailley got shafted. I ended up finding out the first of the week that I miscarried and a couple days later had a D&C, She was a big girl and understood, and feels grateful she got to be with me at the hospitaland during the week. Isure love my girls andhope they know how much I love them.
July
Well we spent the fourth of July with my parents and had a great time watching fireworks and going to the Incredible pizza place. We were ableto make a trip to lake powell a couple of times. The firsttrip downnot so good the truck brokedown, but was and interesting adventure. THe second trip was HOT, HOT, HOT but relaxing and fun.
We then took the kids to Yellowstone the week before Bailley went back to shool. This was their first time, We saw Old faithful, the big waterfall, swam in the swimming hole and saw Elk, Buffalo, Buffalo , buffalo, or did I mention we saw buffalo. We were hoping to see a bear but not this time. We started at West Yellowstone for a couple of days and then ended at my Grandma's house in Afton for a family reunion. It was a nice way to end the summer
Monday Bailley started back to school! She is in Second Grade! She loves her teacher. Adi starts next week.
I went out to the garage last week and this is what I found! Love it
So their you have it the last 6 months in a nutshell.



No comments:
Post a Comment