
Well we have had two birthdays in the last couple of months. In March was Adison's and she turned 6. She chose to have a spa party, so we got her friends and cousins together and had pedicures, manicures and chocolate facials ate yummy pizza, yummy cake(cupcakes). She received alot of fun things for her birthday from MOM and DAD we gave her a tumbling matt( this was part of Bailleys Birthday also), clothes and she is so into the eiffel tower lately I found a cute collectable Barbie doll that is all about Paris..


Moving onto May it is now Bailley's Birthday. She had a special birthday she turned 8! She is very excited to be 8 and get baptized. She chose to have her Birthday Party up at the Lion House! They did some fun Pioneer games, took a tour of the house, During the tour they got an extra special treat and was able to meet and take a picture with President Uchtdorf. I am sure none of them really realize who he is but one day they will look back at the picture and know how special they were. He came and shook Bailley's hand and wished her a Happy 8th Birthday. After the tour they did a taffy pull, exchanged gifts and ate minniePeanut butter sandwiches. I think All the girls really enjoyed it their. Bailley chose asher gift from us besides the tumbling matt that she wanted her American girl doll sent to the hospital to get her hair replaced which meant she had to have a whole head replacement. She came home from the hospital on Bailley's Birthday in a hospital gown and id bracelet and certificate of good Health.


We are so proud of both of our girls and cannot believe how fastthey are growing up. I just want them to know how much I love them. I sure wish pregnancy went by as fast as the kids grow up.



No comments:
Post a Comment