TUESDAY ZOO DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today we went to the zoo with her cousins Makaylie, Bridger and Amelia. It was a great day to go the weather was really nice. We saw the gorillas and the Elephants. She really liked the elephants. We sat and watched a show of the elephants and the kids were a little dissapointed we all thought maybe they would do some tricks or something but all they did was talk about how they care for the animals. It was interesting but not what they expected. lost their interest really fast. We then went
and visited the
Bears. (Mom I got this picture just for you!) We then saw the giraffes. Their was a baby one that had been born in November. My favorite was the albino alligator I thought it was very interesting to see. I think Adison had a great time at the zoo. Cant wait till I can go again with Bailley and Adison.



1 comment:
How fun!! We haven't been to the Zoo forever, and we keep promising our kids that we will go. Adison is so adorable too.
Post a Comment