HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!
I hope that justin had a great fathers day. We didnt do to much. We let him lay
around all day until it was time to go to grandmas house. Justin I am so lucky to have you as my husband
and as my childrens father. You are the greatest dad a kid could have. You work so hard so we can have the things that we
do. We love you! Happy Fathers Day!
Here is my idea for Justin's fathers day gift. I had the girls answer some questions and this is what
they said;
My dad is Justin, He is my sunshine
I like it when my dad buys me things, when we go to mcdonalds
He makes me laugh when he tickles me and when he reads me a book
My dad always says I Love You, Me love you
He likes to have fun with me, and give me kisses
My dad gets mad when we be mean, when its 7:00 and its time to go to bed
He has a lot of friends, he has one friend, he has alot of friends from work, he has a lot of shows
My dad is handsome because he wears handsome clothes, and his hair makes him handsome
I remember when he laughs and loves me, when he takes me on vacation
I love my daddy because he loves me back, he gets me chocolate milk
I WANT TO SAY TO MY DAD how much I love him and appreciate everything he has done for us, We are so lucky to have you as a dad and a grandpa. The kids just love you so much. You are a wonderful dad and grandpa. I hope you had a wonderful Fathers day. And I love you.
Grandpa Jones got quite the fun gift. I dont know how much fun he will have with
it but the grandkids sure loved it. We gave him a lawn chair to sit and watch the kids on the
new big slide he got also for Fathers Day. Darwin I hope you had a great fathers day. We love you and
want to thank you for all that you do for your family.



3 comments:
Hey Danyette-
I'm up late tonight trying to figure this whole blog thing out. Anyway when I saw your picture of the water slide it reminded me of our day at the splash pad. We're going again tomorrow, so I'll call ya in the morning and see if ya wanna go!
Taryn
PS Thanks for the link with my website :)
I love how you asked your girls questions about their dad. They had the cutest answers. I loved it!
Are these just the cutest kids you have ever seen. We love Justin and the girls but also love you Danyette for the mother and wife and daughter you are to us.
The slide was so much fun. Im sure the kids will have lots of hours of fun.
Love Grandma Becky
Post a Comment