This weekend we bought the girls some trainer water skis. They were so excited to try them out so we took them in the backyard and let them try. Justin acted as the boat and pulled them across the lawn. I think that they both will be able to do really well in the water if they don't chicken out. We are excited to see them try it. Here is some video of them trying it on the grass. Hopefully after next weekend we will have new video with them actually waterskiing.
We also bought them these swimming suits. I thought they were too cute to pass up. They also have a matching rash guard. I love little girl clothes. So much fun.
We tried to talk Bailley into getting a wakeboard instead of the skis but she said that was too scary.



1 comment:
Water skiing already! Wow! You go girls! Can't wait to see them on the water!! Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment