Monday, August 25, 2008

My kids are AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we just got back from lake powell and in my previous post I promised a video of my 5 and 3 yr old water skiing.  Well they did it.  Bailley was so good it only took a few tries a little bribery and then she was up and skiing.  Adison put the skis on and gave it a good try, Unfortunately the rope had to be rigged because we forgot the kids rope that came with the skis and so when she was trying Justin was holding the skis and I guess from the weight the clip he had holding the rope to the skis broke, So it made Adi do a face plant in the water. (We may have ruined her of skiing for a while).  We are so proud of both of them,  They are the bravest kids I know. 
It has been so fun to have the boat since they were babies and be able to watch the progress that they have made in the water over the past few years.

No comments: