It was Adison's first day of preschool today. She was so excited she woke up this morning and said "Mommy I am 5 now so I get to ride the bus like sissy" I informed her that you dont go from 3 to 5 years old overnight and that she has a couple more years of riding in the mommy bus to school.
She made sure that we took her picture this morning and then she was ready to leave at 8:30 this morning and she didnt have to be their until 9:15. It was so cute when we finally arrived and it was her turn for the teacher to get her out of the car. She jumped up and down and said " I am soooooo excited, I am so excited." I am glad she had a great time at preschool and cannot believe she is already big enough to go to school. I will have to admit it was sad droppingmybaby off, But I really enjoyed my 2 1/2 hrs of quiet tim
(Adi showing off her backpack)
e
.



2 comments:
Wow a pre-schooler AND a kindergartener! What are you going to do with all that quiet time? :) We are going out of town for a while but I will call you when we get home because I really want to get together and do something soon!
I swear she looks just like Breanna to me! - Alyssa
Post a Comment