15 years ago
Friday, September 26, 2008
Better late than never
I finally have the video on the computer of Bailley at the State fair doing the Muttin bustin. She did such a good job. She came in second place. Her score was 76 and the winners score was 79. So here it is the long awaited video. This video also has Adison doing the Muttin Bustin but she rode last september she was actually only 21/2 but they said she was 3. Adison wouldnt ride again this year because she said she fell on her face. She looks so little then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I had no idea you were raising two girls with such talent. First water skiing now this - what's next? :)
hey Danyette I just wanted to let ya know that I just figured out collages. So if you need to know (you might already know how) here is the site to load the free software http://www.photoscape.org
After you load the program you click on the page tab and there are a whole bunch of templates that you can choose. Then you just drag your photos onto them and can size them however ya want. It's pretty cool. Let me know if you get stuck and need any help.
Post a Comment