So far Bailley has had 3 competitions where she has performed her solo. THe first one was at Juan diego and she won High Gold. The second one was in Roy where she tied for queen she received a crown, trophy, a sash and a t-shirt.She was so funny after she won we were going to the car to go home and she says" Mom I am so proud of myself, and my dad is going to be so proud of me too" I thought that was so cute Her last solo was at Taylorsville high where she won queen!!! (see photo above) She has been doing so well with her solo. It is so much fun to watch her out their, she has so much confidence and I am amazed that she is not scared or nervous. I think I am more nervous than she is. She has one more competition this Friday I hope she does well. WAY TO GO BAILLEY!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!
I will post some pictures at a later time.



1 comment:
Go Bailey! Can't wait to see photos and possibly a video :)
Post a Comment