Thursday, July 2, 2009

quick update of the last couple of months

Well to recap the last couple of months Bailley had her 6th Birthday she chose to have a littlest pet shop party and wanted a panda bear cake, so here is the cake Justin and I made for her.



We ended the month of May with Bailley and Adison performing in their dance recital.  They both did a great job and we are very proud of them and their accomplishments in dance this year.

Bailley and Adi both finished the school year  Adi graduated from her first year of preschool and bailley graduated from kindergarten and is moving on the 1st grade.  I cannot believe she is already that old.  I dont know what I am going to do why she is gone all day.  Kindergarten wasnt to bad for me, But I think when she goes back to school the end of July it will be a little harder on me this time.  Love you girls,  great job in school this year.


Adison also played soccer this spring,  She had a lot of fun learning about soccer she played with two of her cousins and her two uncles were the coaches.  It was really fun to watch the little ones play for the first time.  Good Job Adi!!!!!!!!!


We also attended a couple of Bee's games this past June,  That was way fun.  The girls loved going and watching "Bumble bee"  not so much the game, Justin and I really enjoyed watching the game.  After one of the games they let the kids run the bases and the girls thought that was pretty cool!

We decided the first part of june to purchase a 5th wheel.  I am way excited "no more tents"  Just kidding tents are not that bad.  Any who the trailor I think will be a good investment and I think we will have some fun family times in it.  We have already taken it to powell a couple of times already this summer.  


Well their is a short recap of what has been going on with the Jones Family this past spring and start of the summer.  Check back for more updates on our summer.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Check that out- another awesome cake!!! You need to hire out your talents!!